Julius Johnson Jr.
Results-driven individual with a passion for digital media innovation and a solid understanding of business principles. Seeking entry-level opportunities to leverage creative problem-solving, customer service expertise, and business acumen in digital media projects and strategies.
Bachelor’s degree in Digital Media Innovation
Minor in Business Administration
Texas State University, San Marcos, Texas
Social Media Marketing: Experienced in developing and executing social media strategies to drive brand awareness and engagement.
Web Design: Proficient in HTML and CSS to design user-friendly and aesthetically pleasing websites.
Graphic Design: Skilled in Adobe Premiere Pro, Photoshop, and InDesign for creating visually compelling content.
Website Development: Proficient in using WordPress to create dynamic and responsive websites.
Business Acumen: Solid understanding of business principles, marketing strategies, and financial accounting to support data-driven decision-making.
Customer Service Excellence: Proven track record of delivering exceptional customer service to ensure client satisfaction and retention.
Forklift Certified: Proficient in the operation of forklifts, ensuring safe and efficient handling of materials.
-Sales/Customer Service Associate
-Lowes Corporation, San Antonio, Texas
-March 2022 – Present
– Utilized creative problem-solving to resolve customer inquiries and provide tailored solutions, resulting in positive feedback and repeat business.
– Collaborated with the marketing team to plan and execute in-store promotional events, boosting sales by 15% during the events.
-Utilized sales techniques and product knowledge to help drive sales.
Freight Handler, Part Time
FedEx Corporation, San Antonio, Texas
May 2014 – March 2022
– Performed freight handling using appropriate motorized and manual equipment, including but not limited to forklift, pallet jack. and hand truck.
– Verified documentation matches freight description (e.g. type, weight, hazardous materials), using current electronic or manual system.
– Secure freight inside trailers using appropriate tools and supplies (e.g. pallets, straps, rope).
– Recoup/repair damaged freight when necessary.
– Verify and complete required documentation and reports.
– Assist customers with freight and freight documentation as needed.
– Perform hostling duties if required.
– Comply with all applicable laws/regulations, as well as company policies/procedures.
– Transport freight across dock area to/from trailers for loading to trailers.
Projects and Portfolio:
– Developed an interactive website prototype for a class project, applying UX design principles to create an intuitive user experience.
Available upon request.